Vietnamese Baked Salmon Spring Rolls
Vietnamese Baked Salmon Spring Rolls by David the Foodie
Ready in 30 minutes and low-prep! Spring rolls are super easy to serve. This Baked Salmon version just requires a quick bake, then you're ready to eat! It is a great group or family dish, or a casual Tuesday night dinner. Fresh, delicious, and with a great bonus - it's healthy! Serve with Cham Dipping Sauce.
- Salmon filet with skin
- Black peppercorn
- 1 tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- Minced garlic
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
Serve and roll with these OPTIONAL ingredients:
- Rice paper (Brand: Three Ladies)
- Fresh mint leaves
- Vermicelli (boil per package directions)
- Green onions, cut in 3-6 inches
- Pickled carrots & daikon
- Cucumber, cut into spears lengthwise
- In a small bowl, mix the marinade: oyster sauce, sesame oil, peppercorn, salt, minced garlic, fresh lemon juice. You can estimate and eyeball the ingredient amounts to your tasting and amount of salmon.
- Season salmon on both sides with the marinade. Place salmon in a baking dish.
- Bake at 430 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Prepare all the spring roll ingredients. These are optional and you can make your own personal spring roll spread.
- Roll salmon with rice paper, vermicelli, and veggies listed above. Dip in Cham Dipping Sauce.
That's it... Enjoy with Cham Dipping Sauce!
This was so delicious! I will absolutely be putting this in my regular rotation of recipes, thank you!