Crispy Seaweed Wrapped Enoki Mushrooms
Crispy Seaweed Wrapped Enoki Mushrooms by Mai Home Cooking
Bring some sparkle to your dining table with these absolutely cute Crispy Seaweed Wrapped Enoki Mushrooms! They make great appetizers or a snack!
Best eaten fresh when it is hot and crispy. These are just lightly seasoned so that you can pair it with your favorite dipping sauce. I eat them with my favorite dipping sauce from Cham Dipping Sauce.
Cutting board by @copper_glaze_kitchen
1 pack (200g) Enoki mushrooms
1/3 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp paprika
pinch of salt and pepper
2 sheets of seaweed
neutral oil to deep fry
1. Cut your seaweed sheets into small strips. 1 sheet=8 strips
2. Cut the ends off of the mushrooms and wash. Let it dry then separate them into small sections.
3. Wrap the mushroom bunches in the seaweed and seal with water
4. Make your batter by mixing together the flour, paprika, salt and pepper
5. Lightly coat the enoki in the batter and quickly deep fry until it's golden and crispy. Should take less than a minute.
6. Crack some salt on top then pair it with Cham Dipping Sauce.
Click here to follow MaiHomeCooking on Instagram and check out her awesome reels on this dish!