Air Fried Tofu
Air Fried Tofu by Mai Home Cooking
1 pack of extra firm tofu
1 bunch of green onions
2 tbsp fried shallots
1/3 cup of cornstarch
1/4 cup of vegetable oil
Cham Dipping Sauce
1. Cut the tofu in your preferred sizes. (Note, the bigger the pieces the longer it will take to cook)
2. Use paper towels to dab the tofu dry
3. Coat tofu pieces in cornstarch
4. Lay tofu pieces in the air fryer (do not overlay) and fry for 15-20 minutes on 375 F. Make sure to flip the tofu pieces half way through to ensure even cooking. Cooking time will vary depending on the size of the tofu pieces.
5. Chop your green onions and saute in vegetable oil until the onions soften.
6. Once the tofu is ready, plate it, spread the scallion oil on top, sprinkle some fried shallots and lastly dress it with Cham!
For more amazing recipes, follow Mai Home Cooking!